A Vegan Feast!
Veg is always the star of our plates at The Riverford Field Kitchen but on Friday 25th January, we're taking a bigger 'leek' and creating a fully vegan menu.
Join us for a vegan feast, full of Riverford veg straight from the fields and cooked with a delicious Field Kitchen twist.
And to celebrate Veganuary, we're also giving away 5 Riverford Vegan Recipe boxes during the evening!
To give you a taste of what to expect, here are some of our favourite seasonal, vegan dishes!
- Fennel and blood orange salad
- Root vegetable slaw with parsley and pumpkin seed dressing
- Roast squash and slow roast red onions with tahini dressing and dukka
- Moroccan chickpea salad with cumin roast cauliflower
- Buckwheat risotto with mushroom and celeriac
- Beetroot and pink peppercorn gratin
- Sicilian orange, almond and polenta cake with soya cream
Friday 25th January 2019. Tickets cost £32.50 pp and include a glass of our vegan house wine on arrival!
Please let us know of any dietary requirements (apart from Vegan!) when booking.
Terms and Conditions
Before booking, please read our terms and conditions which confirm our refund and cancellation policy.