Work with us
At The Riverford Field Kitchen, we are dedicated to growing and cooking seasonal, organic food with vegetables and herbs picked daily from our farm and field kitchen garden just metres from the restaurant.
Our chefs work with only the freshest ingredients which means our menu changes daily depending on what is in abundance in the fields around us. Grass-reared meat and sustainable fish are on the menu but seasonal, organic veg is the star of every plate.
Get in touch
We are always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our team. From chefs and KPs to front of house staff, if you have a passion for working with organic, seasonal produce, then we would love to hear from you. You can register your interest by clicking below.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a pioneering ethical business with a fantastic product
- Friendly, informal (and often beautiful!) working environment
- Benefits including profit share, pension, subsidised lunches, free veg and discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Lots going on for staff, from cooking lessons to monthly BBQs
- Become a co-owner as part of Riverford’s employee ownership